We have launched the CJ-Optik Training Academy, which is a state of the art facility, fully kitted out with Flexion Advanced microscopes.
Our courses are run with Dr. Sanjeev Bhanderi and we have received consistent fantastic feedback from the delegates. We are holding regular courses over the coming months both on the Wirral and in London.
Unlike other courses, each delegate will be hands on using award winning CJ-Optik Flexion microscopes.
THE NEXT COURSE DATE IS TO BE SCHEDULED AND WILL BE RELEASED.
- Time: 10am – 4:30pm (Half an hour for lunch which will be provided)
- eCPD: 6 hours, GDC Developmental Outcome C
- Price: £345 + VAT (discounts for early booking available)
- Places: Limited to a small group of 10
This programme will discuss contemporary concepts of magnification, endodontic shaping and obturation in endodontic practice, and reveal how predictable successful treatment is related to consistent canal shaping combined with efficient canal irrigation.
Course Aims & Objectives:
- Describe current concepts of canal disinfection and irrigation.
- Provide hands-on experience and training under magnification with rotary and reciprocating ‘gold’ systems, and thermal obturation.
- Be familiar of current methods of consistent canal cleaning and shaping with the Protaper Gold and WaveOne Gold (DENTSPLY-SIRONA) systems.
- Introduction to using an operating microscope (Flexion) in endodontics.
- Be able to employ current irrigation protocol and Gutta Core obturation in daily practice.
To register your interest to attend a course, please call 0151 662 0042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.